Awesome Entertainment on Your Smart TV with Kodi: Do you own a Smart TV? Do you own a great sound system or home theatre system with your Smart TV? If your answer is ‘Yes’ then you are at the right place and this post is definitely for you. We all know Kodi, formerly known as XBMC, has a humongous range of awesome entertainment ranging from movie, TV Series, Documentaries, Videos to even Images. Also how can we forget the popular add-ons which Kodi supports enabling us to play YouTube videos and even torrents directly on it. This complete peculiar guide dedicated to Kodi on Smart TV and Steps To Install Kodi On Android/Non-Android Smart TV | Install Kodi On Samsung/ Lg/ Sony Smart TV.
Imagine you get all the power of Kodi in your TV!! It would be hilariously good. The size of entertainment which you will be currently getting from your Smart TV would turn mammoth, just with the inclusion of Kodi. Tons of content on Kodi is absolutely free. That’s why Kodi is rightly called as one of the best open source home theatre software application in the world. So read ahead to get to know the steps to install Kodi on Smart TV.
Must Check Point: Best Way to Update Kodi on FireTV/Fire Stick Updated Steps 2017.
Kodi on Smart TV | Download/Install Kodi on Smart TV
Get Tons Of Entertainment On Your Smart TV With Kodi | Install Kodi On Smart TV. Now we all know that certain Tv sets doesn’t run on Android. We will divide the way to get Kodi on Smart TV in two parts. First part is for TV Sets running on Android and the second part for non-Android TV Sets. Find below the classification of TV Sets based on their OS.
- Android OS:
- Sony BRAVIA
- Non Android OS:
- Samsung (Minority Sets are Manufactured with Android Too)
Steps To Install Kodi On An Android Smart TV
- We all know that Android is a very powerful operating system. It is pretty simple to install Kodi on an Android TV.
- You know if there is Android then there definitely will be Google Play Store in it.
- So all you require to do is to navigate to Google Play Store and search for Kodi in it.
- Just hit the Install button and Kodi will be installed to your Smart TV.
- Now only one thing is left to be done which is to launch Kodi and start enjoying the thrilling entertainment which it provides.
Steps To Install Kodi On A Non Android Smart TV
- So you have a Smart Television which is not running on Android; like if we take the case of Samsung. Majority of the Samsung Smart Television Sets run on Tizen OS.
- You don’t need to worry as you can run Kodi on Non Android Smart TV also.
- All you need to do is to download Kodi from its official website [https://kodi.tv/]
- Now once you have downloaded the Apk file you are required to transfer the Apk to your Smart TV.
- Now you must be aware of general file explorer software. Using a file explorer of any kind you are required to search for Kodi, which you transferred to your Smart TV, and install the relevant Apk file.
- That’s it you have successfully installed Kodi on your non Android TV.
- If the above step doesn’t work for you then you can buy an Amazon Fire TV Stick for your TV at cheap prices from the following link:
- Once you have the Amazon Fire TV Stick you can follow the guide given below to install Kodi on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
3rd Way: Install Kodi on Smart TV | Latest Update Kodi Smart TV
- In case none of the above mentioned ways is working for you then no need to worry as we have a 3rd way also for the same.
- You can buy a Chrome Cast Dongle from the following link and mirror your Android mobile which has got Kodi installed to your TV Screen.
- Now when you have the Chrome Cast Dongle you need to follow the steps in below given guide to get Kodi on your Non Android TV.
So folks these were the ways to get Kodi on Smart TV. Now you must be aware that there are lots of add-ons available for Kodi. We provide below ways to install few great add-ons:
- Covenant Kodi AddOn | Simple Way to Install Covenant in Kodi in 2 Minutes.
- Steps to Install SportsDevil Add-on Into Kodi .
That’s it folks. We have reached the end of this post. In any case if you face any problems or issues while getting Kodi on Smart TV. Then drop your issue in the comments section below and we will be happy to help you.