Stream Latest Movies/ TV Shows with Kodi Add On Elysium: Elysium, formerly known as Zen, is touching the charts in terms of popularity since some time due to non-reliability of other similar Kodi Add-Ons. It is a 3rd party Kodi Add On which allows access to latest movies and TV Shows. This post is for those who want to know how to install Elysium Kodi 3rd Party Add-On Repo on Kodi.
Want to reset Kodi on your Amazon Fire TV/ Fire TV Stick? Check it out how to do it here.
Elysium provides us with host of latest movies and TV Shows. Once we log in to Elysium we can see the following options available: Movies, TV Shows, Spotlight, New Movies, New TV Shows, My Elysium, TV Calendar, Channels, Tools, Search etc. Also movies and TV Shows are listed according to genre. It is always advisable to use VPN while streaming video content on Elysium through Kodi as failure to do so might lead to copyright infringement as your Internet Service Provider can check which websites you are visiting.
How to Install Elysium on Kodi? Elysium(Zen) Repo on Kodi
The most popular Kodi devices are Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick. If you don’t know how to set VPN on Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick then check it out here how to do it.
Now let us see how to install Elysium Kodi Add-On Repo on Kodi.
- First of all launch Kodi and click on the gear like Settings icon which will be present just under the logo.
- Once you’ve clicked on Settings you are required to navigate to System Settings.
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on – you will receive a confirmation message where you must click Yes.
- Go back to System Page and open File Manager.
- Now add source in the Add Source Text Box. You are required to enter the following URL: [http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/]
- Thereafter under this box where you have typed the source there will be another box where you are required to enter the name for this source. Enter anything you like. Click on OK.
- Go back to Kodi Home Screen.
- From here navigate yourself to the menu item Add-Ons.
- Click on Open -> Install from ZIP File and select the name which you’ve kept while entering the source.
- Click on repository.elysium ZIP File and wait for a message to appear stating that Elysium Repository Enabled.
- Click Install from Repository -> Elysium Repository -> Video Add-Ons -> Elysium -> Install.
- Wait until you see Elysium Add-On installed message.
- Congrats you have successfully installed Elysium on Kodi.
Elysium Kodi Add-on Repo | Install Elysium(Zen) on Kodi
So that’s it folks the steps to install Elysium Kodi Repo on Kodi.
Many of us are using Kodi on our Android Device. But do we know that we can stream Kodi from Android/PC to an even bigger screen with Chromecast. Read the following post to get to know as to how to do it:
Interested to buy Chromecast? Click the following link to buy it from the best and get it delivered to your doorstep:
Any questions, issues or queries? Always there to sort things out for you. Just drop in the questions or issues in the comment box below.