Encrypt your link to the Internet| Create an Anonymous Connection for Fire TV Stick: Many readers here will think about the need of having VPN Installed on Amazon Fire TV Stick. Let’s begin our article on VPN on Fire TV Stick or VPN on Fire TV. Well! everybody here does know about the VPN.
So the main purpose of installing it on an Amazon Fire TV Stick is to hide your browsing details from the internet service providers and also any 3rd party persons who are interested in your browsing history. A VPN Service by making the connection anonymous will hide the necessary details from every pair of spying eyes. So read ahead to get to know as to how to download and Install VPN on Amazon Fire TV Stick, FireTV & Browse or Stream Anonymously.
Also check: Kodi Exodus Not Working | No Stream Available & All Problems [Solved]. Are you looking for a way to install Kodi on your Amazon Fire TV Stick? Check 3 ways to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick and get your job done. Another benefit of installing VPN is that you will have far greater browsing speed as many internet service providers don’t give access to full speed for apps such as Kodi. But with VPN you can browse and stream at your full potential.
Which VPN to Use for Amazon Fire TV Stick? Get VPN on Fire TV and get Anonymous!!
With VPN, as your connection is routed through various servers of the world, you can also access sites which are available only in certain parts of the world and is not available in your region i.e. get around region-locking.
There are a lot of VPN service providers out there but in this post we will talk about IPVanish. Following are some of the reasons why we are preferring IPVanish VPN over many others.
- IPVanish doesn’t keep any log of our browsing or streaming so even if they are asked about any traffic log they can’t provide as it doesn’t exist according to their company policy.
- With IPVanish you require to create just one account and you can connect through maximum five devices with a single account which is just great as we don’t require to connect to public hotspots directly.
- IPVanish applications are available on Windows, MAC, Linux, OS X, iOS & Android and that’s like supporting entire world of operating systems so we can be on any OS and we can use IPVanish.
- Kindly note that IPVanish won’t work with Fire TV Stick 1. So even if you install it on Fire TV Stick 1 your IP won’t get changed.
Install IPVanish VPN on Amazon Fire TV Stick with adbLink | Install VPN on Amazon Fire TV
- For installation of VPN first you are required to download adbLink and install it on your PC/Computer/Laptop. Following links will help you.
- Now you require to download the Apk file for IPVanish. You can use any one of the following link for the job:
- Navigate to Settings -> System -> Developer Options on your Fire TV Stick and turn on both options which are Apps From Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging.
- Make a note of your Fire Stick’s IP Address by navigating to Settings -> System -> About -> Network.
For those who have installed Kodi on their Fire Stick they must be excited to know as now they can Update Kodi on their Amazon Fire TV Stick without PC/ Laptop/ Computer. Following are the steps to Install VPN on Amazon Fire TV or FireTV Stick & Browse or Stream Anonymously.
Installation Steps for IPVanish on Amazon Fire TV Stick | Get VPN on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Browse or Stream anonymously with VPN on Amazon Fire TV Stick or Fire TV. Also the following posts might appeal you: Kodi Exodus Not Working | No Stream Available & All Problems [Solved]. Let’s get ready for actual steps to Install IPVanish VPN on Amazon Fire TV Stick or FireTV with actual working steps.
- Open adbLink on your Computer/ PC/ Laptop and you will see a window like shown in the following screenshot:
- Now you are required to tap on New button.
- Thereafter in Description give the Fire TV Stick a name.
- In Address type the IP Address of the Fire TV Stick which we noted down in the above mentioned steps.
- Just Click on Save now.
- Click on Connect button and in the Connected Devices box we will be able to see our Fire Stick’s name.
- Now it is required to click on Install Apk button and select the Apk file of IPVanish which was downloaded earlier.
- Thereafter a pop up will ask our confirmation that whether we really want to install the Apk. Click on ‘Yes’.
- After clicking on Yes in the bottom right corner of the adbLink window we will see a Progress Bar through which you can infer that the installation has started. It will take some minutes to finish.
- After successful installation you will witness a popup that will say ‘Installed’.
- Now you must be able to see IPVanish VPN App in the Apps Section of the Fire TV Home Screen.
Install VPN on Amazon Fire TV Stick & Save yourself from the Eyes Prying your Browsing Data
So folks that were the steps to Install VPN on Amazon Fire TV Stick , FireTV & Browse or Stream Anonymously. Also check this out fantastic article : Phoenix Add-on Not Working[Solved] | Phoenix Add On Updated Guide
In case if you are facing any issues during the installation then we are always there to solve your problems. All you need to do is to drop your coveted comments below and we will get back to you with a solution to your problem on priority basis.