Kodi on iPhone/iPad; No XCode; No MAC or Jailbreak Required: Kodi, formely known as XMBC, is an open source media player. Kodi essentially turns any computer, smartphone or tablet into a digital set-top box or streamer, giving users the ability to stream files from the internet, a home network and local storage. Unlike Apple TV or Chromecast 2, Kodi isn’t held back by licenses or a particular app store. This post will tell you as to how to download & install Kodi on iPhone/iPad With Windows Computer No Jailbreak; No MAC Computer; No XCode Required.
Not getting how to install Kodi on Fire TV/Fire TV Stick? Check out 3 methods for installing Kodi on Amazon Fire TV/Fire TV Stick 2 and enjoy a whole dose of infinite entertainment.
Several methods are out there for installing Kodi on iPhone/iPad. However they are either with jailbreak or use MAC or XCode making the installation procedure quite complex. The method which we gonna talk about uses a Windows Computer and is quite simpler and free of any kind of complexities. Are you looking for installing VPN on Amazon Fire TV Stick? Well! you’re at the right place. Get to know how to do it by clicking here.
Kodi on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak; No MAC Computer;Without XCode : Minimum Requirements
Not getting how to update Kodi on your Fire TV; check out How to Update Kodi on Fire TV/Fire TV Stick Without Computer and don’t stop giving yourself the plethora of entertainment.
So not making the readers to wait any more lets start the installation process but before that following are the minimum requirements for installing Kodi on iPhone/iPad With Windows Computer No Jailbreak; No MAC PC Laptop; No XCode Required.
- First of all you are required to meet certain minimum requirements for performing the process; the requirements are listed below:
- A Windows Computer
- Cable for connecting your iPhone/iPad to PC.
- iTunes must be installed on your PC. (If not updated then kindly update the software).
- Un-signed .ipa file of Kodi. You can get it from any of the 3 links provided below:
- You require to download and install Cydia Impactor on your PC. You can easily get the software by clicking here.
This is the mandatory fix if you are using Phoenix Addon on your Kodi App because every phoenix add on user facing this error: Phoenix Add-on Not Working[Solved] | Phoenix Add On Updated Guide.
Steps to Install Kodi on iPhone/iPad using Windows Computer; Without Jailbreak | No XCode Required
- First of all you’re required to connect your iPhone/iPad with your Windows Computer. Wait for your computer to automatically detect your iPhone. If any other program pops up like iTunes then close it.
- Now extract the zip file of Cydia Impactor and select Cydia Compactor exe. Kindly note not to run the program as an administrator.
- Thereafter make sure that your iPhone/iPad is being detected by Cydia Impactor. If not then disconnect and re-connect your iDevice again.
- Now you must have downloaded the .ipa file of Kodi from any of the three links provided above. Drag and drop the .ipa file onto Cydia Impactor.
- Cydia Impactor will ask your Apple Developer ID now. Enter your Apple Developer ID. If you don’t want to reveal your Apple Developer ID or if you dont have an Apple Developer ID then make a new one for this purpose. You can make your Apple Developer ID by going to the following URL: [developer.apple.com] and clicking on Account tab.
- Once you’ve entered the requisite Apple ID the installation of .ipa file will commence. This may take a few minutes.
- Ignore any warnings, if they come, while installing the .ipa file.
- After some time you will be able to see the icon of Kodi on your home screen. Before launching the app you are required to navigate to Settings -> General -> Profiles and trust the profile of your Apple Developer ID.
- So folks you’ve successfully installed Kodi on your iPhone/ iPad now.
- Kindly note that a free Apple Developer Account ID gives your app a certificate of only seven days. That means after seven days you are required to redo the entire procedure.The following posts might interest you: Kodi Exodus Not Working | No Stream Available & All Problems [Solved].
That’s all regarding the installation steps and procedure for Kodi on iPhone/iPad With Windows Computer No Jailbreak; No MAC Computer; Without XCode. If you got some updates for Kodi then you must have to update kodi to latest version to fix many issues. If you are an amazon fire tv stick user like me then It’s a mandatory tutorial to you to Update Kodi on Fire TV/FireTV Stick Without Computer 2017.
In case you get stuck up somewhere during the installation procedure or have any question then please feel free to write down your issue or question in the form of comments below and we will be happy to help you.