Phoenix Add-on not working how to fix it : The all-new Phoenix update for KODI is as impressive as it sounds. This latest update is a must have for making your KODI streaming experience a hundred times more fun.
It has various new features like the Valhalla Section, HER Place, Phoenix new releases/ sports/ TV, TNPB, and many traits that are more exciting. However, this add-on comes with a few difficulties. You might face functionality problems while using the Phoenix update.
Here are some options you can try to get rid of the Phoenix Addon incompatibility issues. Let’s start our main agenda of our peculiar Kodi Guide article of Phoenix Add-On.
Phoenix Add-on Not Working | Phoenix Addon Kodi Updated to Latest Version
Follow below very few things to fix all kind of shity issues with Phoenix Addon on Kodi. In last we article we fixed few errors like picture only showing, no stream available, installation fails, failed due to dependency issue, not loading, lagging and many other issues with Exodus Kodi Add-on.
Now it’s turn to fix all shity errors with one of our famous add on that is “Phoenix Add-on”. Let’s start with first procedure which is very basic one to fix “Phoenix Addon Not Working” Issue.
Update KODI to Fix Phoenix Addon Not Working Issue
Without updating the program, you will face many problems with Phoenix. Make sure that you update it correctly and carefully for better functionality.
- Open KODI and go to system> settings> add-ons> video add-ons.
- and select the option for Phoenix.
- Click on the “Update” key and start following the given steps. It might take some time depending on the network connection.
- Wait till the system updates the notification, and then you are ready to go.
Update the URL RESOLVER | Phoenix Addon No Stream Error’s Fix !
The second option is easy.
- You have to go to system> settings> add-ons> install from Zip.
- Follow the prompts as follows fusion> xmbc-scripts> script-module-urlresolver3.0.X.zip.
- That’s it. Once you have completed this procedure, your KODI Phoenix update is free of functionality issues and ready for use.
Configure Phoenix Addon | Working Phoenix
You can use this option if you face compatibility issues with the upgrade. Open KODI and go to the video add-ons option under my add-ons section in the system settings. On selecting Phoenix, you will get the option to configure it. You can click on this button for starting the process. You should also clear the cache in the general tab or the add-on menu for better operational service of the Phoenix update.
Renewed start | Solved[Phoenix Addon Working Now]
If you are facing serious problems even after trying these options, then you can use this option at the loss of all your settings and already installed add-ons.
- You have to open KODI and select the system option and open the add source section in the file manager.
- Type in the address https://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click done.
- In the box below it, enter a name and fusion type before clicking OK.
- Now, go back to the system add-on settings and open Install from Zip file. Select fusion> start her> plugin.video.freshstart1.X.X.zip.
- After doing these settings, go to Program Add-ons and select the option for Fresh Start. Wait for the enabled option for the add-on and select done.
You can reboot your KODI after doing these steps. After rebooting KODI, you can reinstall your Phoenix update to ensure good working condition. You can reinstall Phoenix by following the steps given in the first option.
If all these options face, then you will have to delete your KODI program and then reboot the system and reinstall it.
Final Words ! Phoenix Working On Your End ?
Enjoy the all new and super cool Phoenix update for an amazing streaming experience in KODI. If you face problems with the functioning of the update, then you can follow any of the above – mentioned options which are easy to perform. It will help you make your program more enhanced, and the new add-on will function even better.
Shoot me nay queries related to Kodi or Phoenix Addon Kodi Not Working Issues. We are ready to help you at any time.