Update Kodi on FireTV or Fire TV Stick : Kodi, the well-known free and open-source media-focus programming, has recently redesigned to another 16.1 Jarvis assemble. In this element, we’ll demonstrate to you proper methodologies to ensure you have this most recent adaptation running on your gadget, and a portion of the new components incorporated into the overhaul. Step by step instructions to overhaul Kodi on Windows PC, Mac, Android, Fire TV and Raspberry Pi.
In the event that you haven’t as of now introduced Kodi on your Windows PC, then you should simply visit the Kodi Downloads page select the Windows installer and after that take after the wizard. Redesigning the product from a past form is basically a similar procedure. Kodi doesn’t have a programme updater worked in, so to ensure you’re running 16.1 you recently download that version from the Kodi web page and after that when you experience the establishment the past rendition will be supplanted by the fresher one.
Since you have Kodi introduced on your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, you should know how to update Kodi on Fire TV. This is critical so you will have the capacity to overhaul without re-introducing everything, for example, Kodi add-ons, skins, settings, and so forth. In last article we discussed how install Kodi on FireTV do check out that if you miss that article.
How to Update Kodi on Fire TV | Update Kodi on FireTV Stick
There will be various upgrades to Kodi later on so it is vital to figure out how to redesign Kodi on Fire TV. Updating Kodi on a Fire TV or Stick is a basic procedure that will take under five minutes by utilizing one of the instructional video links or steps beneath.
I have given four alternatives on the most proficient method to overhaul Kodi on Fire TV or Stick beneath and you ought to pick the choice which works best for you. As I would like to think, the primary choice is the least demanding and most solid later on as it will just take a single tick to finish. Likewise, with this technique, we are just depending on one application and that is Downloader, which you can download for nothing from Amazon App Store. Downloader is a free application that you can download through the Fire TV application store.
In the event that you have issues discovering Downloader when you play out a pursuit, make certain that you are seeking under the class of Apps and not TV Shows and Movies. Do check out this article about fixing no stream available error in Exodus add-on.
1. Update Kodi On FireTV Or Fire TV Stick With Downloader
- Make certain to introduce a VPN on your Fire TV or Stick. More than likely, your Internet Service Provider is watching what you are downloading and gushing. A VPN will ensure your security.
- Firstly open Fire TV or FireTV Stick Settings
- Now open Device or System/Developer Options.
- Now turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Look for Downloader with search options bar at top of screen on Fire TV or Stick. Download it.
- Tap the Install option at the base of the screen that inquires as to whether you want to update Kodi on your Fire TV or Stick.
- Open Kodi and guarantee your addons and settings have been spared and updated.
2. Update Kodi On Fire TV /FireTV Stick With 1 Click, ES Explorer, & No Computer
- Go into Fire TV Settings.
- Now open System under it.
- Now open Developer Options under it.
- Now turn on Apps from Unknown Sources on the off chance that it isn’t now on.
- Scan for ES File Explorer with the exploring option at top of screen on Fire TV or Stick. Introduce ES File Explorer.
- Include the given source as a Favorite and name it with any name you like.
- Tap the saved link in your favorite list to dispatch ES File Explorer download page.
- Tap the connection on the page to download Kodi. At that point, click “Open File” Do not click “Open Folder”.
- After you click “Open File”, you will see the Kodi apk record. Explore to this record and open it.
- Experience installment that goes on and takes it time prepare.
- Dispatch Kodi and guarantee your addons and settings have been spared.
3. Update Kodi On Fire TV With AppStarter, ES Explorer, & Without Computer
- Transform on applications from unknown sources by going into Fire TV Settings/System/Developer Options. You will see a flip in there where you can turn this alternative on.
- Scan for ES File Explorer in Amazon App Store by search option at top of screen. Introduce ES File Explorer
- Go into Favorites inside ES File Explorer and
- http://bit.ly/2h3j5m5 the favorite. Name the most loved whatever you might want.
- Open the list of favorites by clicking it inside the drop-down
- Tap the AppStarter introduce interface with your Fire TV remote and introduce the application.
- Go into AppStarter settings and under the option update Kodi after clicking it, you will find that your Kodi has started updating. By the you must have to check this Kodi Phoenix Guide to start installing Phoenix Addon on Kodi.
4. Update Kodi On Fire TV With Google Drive & ES Explorer
- Make/open your Google Drive account by signing onto www.google.com/drive This is a free distributed storage benefit offered by Google.
- Make a folder under your Google Drive account called “any name”. This is the place we will put the Kodi APK that you will download into the following steps.
- Go to www.kodi.tv/download and download the present version of the Android discharge. You can basically download this to your desktop.
- Open your Google drive folder.
- Now double-click the new folder you created named (Any name)
- Tap the “New” option available on the left side of the screen.
- Go to your desktop from that and pick the Kodi app that you downloaded in Step #3. Simply transfer this document to your Google Drive Account.
- Go into your Fire TV/Stick and look for ES File Explorer at top of the screen. Introduce ES File Explorer
- On the left side sheet, look down until you see the alternative that peruses “Cloud”. It will be situated under the “System” heading. In the event that you don’t see it immediately, you may need to float over the “System” heading and snap it to grow that menu.
- After you have clicked “Cloud”, look over the distance to the base bar and tap the + New catch.
- Pick “Gdrive” from the alternatives and enter your email address and password that your Google Drive record is connected with.
- Now your account will be included,
- Now click your Google Drive You can find it under “Cloud” alternative which is situated under the “System” heading.
- Explore to your “APK’s” folder option and tap the Kodi apk document that you recently transferred in Step #5.
- Experience the establishment procedure of that document and open Kodi once it has completed.
- All the updates settings have now been included.
That all the 4 ways how you can add add-ons and new settings and hence update Kodi on Fire TV. If above methods’s don’t work, do tell us in comments because we have 5th method also we will update the article with that 5th method once we get some comments. Hope you like the article and it helps you with all the information provided under it.